17.6.14

science writing

draf 


what is radiation what dose radiation do well let me tall you. Radiation is a x-ray and a heat wave. Do you know that heat waves come from something hot you can't see the heat waves. But on a really hot day you can sometimes see it. Now let me tell you about a x-ray has some radiation.But if you have to much x-rays you can get really sick or die so make sure you don't have to much x-rays

drigram













WALT: inform

DESCRIPTION: Write an explanation about something you have learned about
energy.



Evaluation I think i did a good job with my writing and at my post


 Feedback/feedforward adam i like you did to your post it was awesome.
from Ignacious


1 comment:

  1. Adam - please have a look at the whiteboad in P1 to remind yourself about what needs to be in this post.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete