13.3.14

Camp Goal

WALT is to set a smart Goal


my goal is to overcome my fear of heights
I have chosen this goal because. I am scared of heights
I'll know when I have achieved this when I feel happy not scared
I can help myself achieve this by talking to myself

my goal is to manage my belongings
I have chosen this goal because I sometime leave my stuff ling around
I'll know when I have achieved this by when I have keepet all of my belongings
I can help myself achieve this by when I have keepet all of my belongings are in my bag



self comment 

i think that i did a really good job at my two camp goals
















buddy comment

I think that Adam needs to work on managing his belongings and that it is a good goal and I will help him with it.

2 comments:

  1. Adam! I've got something to say. I was scared of heights before came.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I am really scared of height

      Delete