27.3.14

Learner Dispositions

I think that I am a self managing learner because i kwon what blocks my learning and what drives 

Time:doing my work and  people were talk to me 


Choices: so moved away so they won't talk to me 



To be able to move to being a self managing learner I must get all of my work completed 


Time: when i have a blocker in my learning  


Choices:move away from that blocker and sit next to a driver in 
my learnin



This is what I am going to do to move to being a self directed 












DIRECTED
I need help to manage my belongings
I need someone to tell me what to do and when to do it
I need to be told to stay on task all the time
I need someone to tell me what priority to work on
I need to be told where to work all the time
I am told what my goals are all of the time

GUIDED
I need help managing my belongings some of the time
I need to be told to stay on task most of the time

I need to be told what to do and when to do it most of the time

I usually need someone to tell me what priority to work on
I am told what my goals are
I need to be told where to work
SELF-MANAGING
I know where to find information about my goals.
I occasionally need a reminder to stay on task.
I can ask for help when I need it
I am ready with the things I need for learning most of the time
I complete my priorities in the time given
I am aware of what drives my learning
I am aware of my blockers
I can follow my timetable
I always make good choices about where to work





SELF-DIRECTED
I always seek help from appropriate person when I need it
I know what my goals are
I always complete my priorities in the time given
I am ready with the things I need for learning
I stay on task independently
I am aware of what drives my learning and use these appropriately
I am aware of my blockers and make good choices around these
I can fill my timetable in and follow it independently


SELF AGENCY

I know what my learning goals are and work towards independently
I always complete all of my priorities and specials in the time given
I always stay on task
I am aware of my blockers and drivers and always use these to make positive choices for my learning
I am always well prepared for the day
I can fill my timetable effectively and follow it independantly
I know where to find information when I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment